Wilson cursed at the pair and ordered them onto the sidewalk, the lawyer, Freeman Bosley Jr., told the Washington Post. “When they refused to comply, he said, the officer grabbed Brown’s throat through the window of his cruiser, pulled out a pistol and shot him. Wilson then chased Brown, shot him in the back and shot him five to six more times as Brown’s hands were raised,” Bosley told the Post.
News from BlackAmericans.com
- Republicans Are Playing a Game of Jenga With Health Care Reform
- La. Mom Says She’s Done Having Kids After Giving Birth to 14-Pound Son
- Fla. Teen Accused of Masquerading as Doctor Indicted in Separate Va. Fraud Case
- Sen. Chuck Schumer Will Oppose Jeff Sessions’ Nomination for Attorney General
- Spy Chief Tries to Make Peace With Trump Over Russian Dossier