As part of “Britain’s brainiest family,” Imafidon has a lot to live up to. By the age of 15, Imafidon was admitted to Oxford University. At 20, she went on to finish her master’s at Oxford, making her the youngest master’s graduate in the school’s history. Known as a STEM expert, Imafidon has gone on to found STEMettes, a program to foster women’s development in the science and technology fields.
News from BlackAmericans.com
- Republicans Are Playing a Game of Jenga With Health Care Reform
- La. Mom Says She’s Done Having Kids After Giving Birth to 14-Pound Son
- Fla. Teen Accused of Masquerading as Doctor Indicted in Separate Va. Fraud Case
- Sen. Chuck Schumer Will Oppose Jeff Sessions’ Nomination for Attorney General
- Spy Chief Tries to Make Peace With Trump Over Russian Dossier